CROSSFIT HIXSON KIDS CLASS RULES
Making fitness fun for everyone is our number one goal. In order to achieve fun and fitness, we have a few rules for kids and parents to follow.
CrossFit Hixson Kids Rules for Kids
- “Freeze!” means stop right away, no matter what you are doing.
- No swinging from or playing on any equipment unless instructed
- You must stay inside the activity area at all times.
- No running outside by yourself at any time during class.
- If you aren’t following the rules you will have to sit out of the game.
- Have fun!
CrossFit Hixson Kids – Rules for Adults
- Adults are cheerleaders, not coaches. Positive cheering is encouraged; giving direction/cues is not and will not be tolerated.
- Absolutely NO CELL PHONES. Please put your phone on vibrate before the start of class and take the calls outside if needed.
- Stay outside of designated activity areas.
- Be on time so your kids can get properly warmed up.
- Please make us aware of any injuries or changes in your child’s health that might affect them during CrossFit kids.
- Class is 30-45 minutes in length. Please be prompt in picking up your child. We are not a daycare. Also, please provide reading and or activity materials for your child to complete while waiting to be picked up or for you to finish working out.
- You must hand off your child directly to Amber – no other CrossFit coach is permitted to lead your child through the class AT ANY TIME.
If you have any questions or concerns please talk to Amber after class or call anytime at 423.987.2223.